Strymon blueSky Reverberator
|Available from 21.05.2013.
Availability|| Temporarily out of stock|
Very versatile high-quality reverb pedal. Made in USA. Spring, Room and Plate reverb sounds in one compact package.
Lush, Majestic Reverbs. Insane DSP Power.
With our blueSky reverb, we have applied the same philosophy as our dBucket pedals. We’ve taken a super powerful SHARC DSP and dedicated it to doing one thing only … the best reverb ever. Since the entire DSP is dedicated only to doing powerful reverbs, and believe us, we squeeze every last drop of juice, the reverbs are lush and beautiful. Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan or more of a studio rack aficionado, you’ll find your mojo here. The blueSky would be equally at home on top of a mixer or in front of a tube amp. We’ve even thrown in a plate, unusual in a pedal form factor but extremely useful, versatile and unique sounding. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add to that mod and shimmer modes and you’ll have unending fun.
- Hand crafted, computationally intense spring, plate and room algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for each algorithm
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- Dedicated pre-delay control
- High and Low damping controls for uber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
“The Blue Sky Reverberator is a gem—a toneshaping masterpiece.”
- Premier Guitar, July 2010
CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANUAL
CLICK HERE FOR SOUND SAMPLES